Monday, November 28, 2011

26 Weeks

Can you see Hattie? :)

Well... I kind of missed my opportunity for a 25 week post...oops! Here's to only 14 more weeks though! :)

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far Along: 26 weeks
Size of baby: Size of an English hothouse cucumber (whatever that is?! ha!)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: + 9 lbs (went to the doc and visited the dreaded scale!)
Maternity clothes: Not yet!
Gender: It's a GIRL! Holden Claire Pack
Movement: She moves like a champ
Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty good but have started getting up more during the night
What I miss: Bending over normally--it's just getting more uncomfortable
Cravings: Pie has been at the top of my list this past week! You name it! Pumpkin, Banana,Chocolate, Apple, Cookie...YUM!
Symptoms: HEARTBURN
Best Moment this Week: Hattie giving my tummy kisses and asking "Where's Holden?"

2 comments:

K. Bitton said...

You look amazing and Hattie is adorable! She will be a sweet older sister. Heartburn is the worst, if you stay on top of it Pepcid AC worked really well for me.

Jeff and Rani May said...

SO pretty in yellow! :) Hope you guys are doing great!