Monday, November 7, 2011

23 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How far Along: 23 weeks
Size of baby: Size of a large mango
Total Weight Gain/Loss: + 6 lbs
Maternity clothes: Not yet!
Gender: It's a GIRL! Holden Claire Pack
Movement: She moves a lot at night just like her big sis :)
Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty good!
What I miss: Nothing comes to mind right now
Cravings: Pretty much anything and everything FOOD lately. I feel like I'm eating all day long! HA!
Symptoms: Heartburn is getting worse as the weeks go by
Best Moment this Week: Feeling Holden move like crazy and the Mr. talking to her all the time :)

2 comments:

Ross n Jen said...

Look at your little bum, your little legs and your little arms. Alexa Ayers Pack: you stink. ; )

Jensen Family said...

you are just the cutest! so cute! i can't believe you are only at +6lbs. send you me your tips. i'm always at like +20lbs at that point!