Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Unmentionables

So the other night Hattie was helping me do some laundry. She really is such a big helper I might add--she absolutely loves putting the wet clothes from the washer into the dryer and then "pushing the button" so she can watch the clothes go "round and round." It's pretty darn cute. Anyway, I digress, back to the story. I was mindlessly folding clothes when the next thing I know Hattie excitedly says, "Mom, look! Big girl panties!" I turned around not only to find one pair of my "big girl panties" on her but 3! I just about died laughing and grabbed the closest camera I could find. She most definitely had some fun quietly going through my unmentionables! Haha!



And to my dear sweet Manhattan, you are never allowed to wear this kind of "big girl panty" as long as you are under my roof! Love, Momma.

1 comment:

melissa marie said...

oh my goodness that is too cute!