Saturday, February 25, 2012

38 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How far Along: 38 Weeks and lucky for me there will be no more pregnancy posts! Wohoo! :)
Size of baby: Size of a Leek
Total Weight Gain/Loss: + 24 lbs
Maternity clothes: Not this time around
Gender: It's a GIRL! Holden Claire Pack
Movement: She is still very active but she definitely doesn't have any more room
Sleep: I've not been sleeping as well the last few weeks. I think it must be my body preparing me for many sleepless nights ahead :)
What I miss: Exercising
Cravings: Anything food. I eat anything and everything, ha!
Symptoms: Nothing new really. Just the usual heartburn.
Best moment this week: Scheduling an induction date! Holden will be here February 27! Two more days! I can't wait to meet this little girl--seriously SO EXCITED!!!

No comments: