Sunday, January 8, 2012

{Two Years Old}

The wonderfully amazingly talented Amanda Hendrickson took Hattie's two year photos. I just love the way they turned out! She looks so old to me in some of these--baby girl, stop growing up so fast!

Two Year Stats:
Head - 18.89 inches (70th% - her brain must be growing :) )
Length - 36.25 inches (99th% - I have no idea where this comes from)
Weight - 25 pounds (30th%)




Favorite Songs:
- I am a Child of God
- I love to see the Temple
- The ABC's
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- I love you, you love me
- Thomas the Train Engine Roll Call
- When Will My Life Begin, Tangled




Favorite Books:
- Goodnight Moon
- Cat in the Hat
- The Very Busy Spider
- A Fly Went By





Favorite Shows:
- Thomas the Train
- Tangled
- Sesame Street
- Mickey Mouse Club House




A note from mom:

My dear Manhattan, you are such a joy to have in our home. You are sugar and spice and everything nice! You have such a sweet spirit and bring such happiness to those around you. You are so SMART and you love to learn. You are always flipping through your books. I am always in such awe of the things that you know, say and do. You have such a good memory and are very observant--always taking in your surroundings. You are such a little helper and are extremely independent--always wanting to try things on your own, "No! My Hattie do it!" you'll often say. You love to please and make others happy but you definitely have a strong willed side to you and aren't too passive. You are so fun, charismatic, and full of personality! You love to be around people, something I hope you never grow out of. You are such an example to me and I learn so much from you on a daily basis, thank you. The past year has been such fun for me to watch you learn and grow. You are growing into such a beautiful girl and I cannot wait to see you in your new role as a big sister. I love you so much Hattie girl and no matter how old, you will always be my baby girl.

No comments: