Tuesday, January 3, 2012

31 Weeks

So apparently I have failed as a weekly pregnancy update blogger. Oh well. Life has been crazy. Here are Holden and I at 31 weeks! :)
And please excuse my nasty witch hand in this pic! Ha!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How far Along: 31 weeks - 62 days to go! :)
Size of baby: Size of Four Navel Oranges
Total Weight Gain/Loss: + 12 lbs (I'm sure this will go way up at my next appointment, ha!)
Maternity clothes: Not yet! But considering buying some more STRETCHY PANTS
Gender: It's a GIRL! Holden Claire Pack
Movement: She moves all over the place. I love watching my belly roll all around--it makes me laugh! :)
Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty good but am definitely taking more trips to the bathroom
What I miss: Bending over. I hate putting my shoes and socks on in the morning.
Cravings: Umm...how about...FOOD. Pretty sure I ate anything and everything over Christmas break and gained a billion pounds.
Symptoms: HEARTBURN like crazy--especially at night.
Best Moment this Week: Going and getting my 90 minute Pregnancy Massage! It was PURE BLISS to be able to lay on my stomach and not smoosh little Holden AND not to mention just relaxing for an hour and a half. Thank you Mr. Pack. It was AmAzInG!

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Alexa, you are honestly the most darling, gorgeous pregnant girl out there! I need you to give me style tips, ok? Haha! I can't believe how close you are getting! Can't wait to see little Holden!

Ben N Nessa said...

Ooooo a pregnancy massage sounds awesome! You are still TINY and ADORABLE and even your "witch" hand is cute :) xoxo