Thursday, February 10, 2011

Party Time

Hattie's birthday party was Owl Themed and was a big success! A big thank you to all who celebrated this milestone with us! Also, a big shout out to Crystal who made the ADORABLE owl cupcakes! If you are looking for a pastry chef she is the lady! She is SO talented!


A note from Mom:
Happy First Birthday my sweet Manhattan Grace. I cannot believe that a year has already come and gone. It's just like everyone says, "It will fly by!" We have experienced so many unforgettable firsts together throughout your first year. I will never forget the first time we met and I held you in my arms--the love I felt for you is indescribable. I could not ask for a sweeter baby girl! You have such a sweet demeanor about you but you have enough sass that equals the perfect mix! You are such a smart girl and and you pick up on things so quickly. I am so proud to be your Momma and it is bittersweet for me to watch you grow. You bring so much joy to my life and I cannot wait for what the next year will bring. I love you dearly, Mom.












No comments: