Thursday, February 10, 2011
Height: 30.5 inches (90th percentile)
Weight: 17 lbs 5 oz (3rd percentile)
- Hattie says so many words! I am so amazed at the things she picks up everyday!
Bubbles - Bubba
Bottle (sippy cup) - Baba
Dog/Prada - Da
Woof Woof (dog)
Nana (food - not sure why?)
She can sign:
-By the beginning of December Hattie was walking EVERYWHERE!!! Our lives haven't been the same, HA!
- The first time she said up I was going up the stairs and she pointed towards them and said "up"--as a side note, from the time she was tiny every time we go up the stairs I will always sing "Up-up-up the stairs we go!" So it doesn't surprise me that this is part of her vocab :)
- The first time she said bubbles I was filling up her tub and putting the bubbles in and she pointed and said "bubba"
- On her birthday she had a BIG fall down the stairs! Luckily Daddy was there and caught her fall! But she definitely had a bruise to show for it :(
- She started blowing kisses to everyone
-She had her first birthday party on December 18th. She had a blast! She had fun unwrapping all of the presents. But most of all, she loved devouring an entire cupcake! Poor girl got sick later that night though and threw it all up :(
- She contracted her first Pink Eye infection--GROSS!
- On December 20th she went in for her 12 month check up and had to get 5 shots--She was such a trooper!
- She had a great Christmas celebrated with family. She of course was spoiled but her favorite gift were these little animals my mom got her.
- The last two-and-a-half weeks of December Hattie was contracted a nasty virus and we went to the doctor 3 times in one week--no fun!