Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fun Finds

On President's Day Sean and I did a little shopping and we were both pretty excited with our finds. Sean got two J.Crew Sport Coats for less than $30 at DownEast! They are so perfect for him it was just meant to be--not to mention the fact that he could totally be a J.Crew Model {See Mr. Pack right} :)
Then I found a shelf at Savers for $5 that I want to spruce up for Hattie's room. The vintage kitchen scale and bird cage came from this little place in Lehi called Nook and Cranny. It is filled with TONS of cool stuff and a lot of junk too :) But they were having a 20% off sale and I got them both for $36. I was so excited!

1 comment:

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Oh my I love that vintage kitchen scale, what great finds!!

Also, thanks for sharing some of your favorite products. I'm always looking for fun new things to try :) And I refuse to go tanning as well, so I may just have to try out this other option!