Wednesday, September 14, 2011

15 Weeks

I'm a little late in posting this!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far Along: 15 weeks
Size of baby: Size of an apple
Total Weight Gain/Loss: + 4 lbs--no, i didn't gain 4 lbs in 1 week, PROMISE! I don't weigh myself while pregnant because it messes with my mind. Instead I leave it strictly for doctor's visits (every 4 weeks is bad enough!)
Maternity clothes: Not yet but I swear it will be soon because I'm already starting to show
Gender: We will find out in less than a week!
Movement: I think I'm starting to feel little flutters
Sleep: I've been sleeping a little better but am having a harder time getting comfortable
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach
Cravings: Mexican, Mexican, Mexican food!
Symptoms: Still feeling nauseous but I think it's getting better. Smells are about to do me in though and my back is starting to hurt.
Best Moment this Week: Hearing the heartbeat during my doctor's visit

2 comments:

Bridget said...

You are so stinkin' cute! I can't believe you find out in less than a week!! That's so exciting! Hope the nausea goes completely away soon! :)

Lindsay Mecham Hyatt said...

Oh Alexa, you are so DARLING! I'm so excited for you, Sean, and Hattie. And I'm loving all of your pregnancy updates. Hope you feel better soon.