Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dd is for Daddy

"It should have great meaning that of all the titles of respect and honor and admiration that could be given him, that God himself, he who is the highest of all, chose to be addressed simply as “Father.”" - A. Theodore Tuttle, "The Role of Fathers", Ensign, Jan. 1974, 66.
I feel so blessed to have married such a good man and I must say that my love for him grew ten fold once he became a Daddy. He is such a wonderful dad to Manhattan and she is definitely a DADDY's girl! She has him wrapped around her tiny little finger and I don't think he'd want it any.other.way. Sean makes so many sacrifices for us (especially sleep!) so that we can spend time as a family. He is has so many qualities that make him such a good dad: selfless, kind, loving, driven, patient, devoted, fun, caring, virtuous--he fills the shoes perfectly! Sean, we truly cannot thank you enough for everything you do to make our lives better. Happy Father's Day, you are one amazing Daddy!

WE LOVE YOU!

Hattie and Daddy Father's Day 2011


This morning Sean woke up to breakfast in bed (homemade waffles and syrup--recipes to come!) and when he came downstairs he found a new little surprise waiting for him...


A new golf bag!

I made these little collage frames for the Grandpa's
Speaking of Grandpa's...I also want to say Happy Father's day to both my dad and my father-in-law Lynn. We love you both! :)


Side note: Sorry these pictures are from LAST YEAR!!! UGH! Apparently I'm not good at taking pictures of anyone but Hattie. I will do better. Pinky swear.

And of course we are thinking of my sweet Grandpa Ayers today whose health is declining quickly.
Happy Father's day to all the men who have touched our lives in one way or another. We appreciate all of the examples we have too look up to!

No comments: