Tuesday, July 20, 2010

*Independence Day*

This year we had such a wonderful 4th of July filled with Food, Family and Friends--what could be better?! I LOVE this holiday and secretly have an obsession with the patriotic colors red, white, and blue--if it was allowed I seriously would decorate my entire home in only these colors ha! Maybe someday just a bedroom...or two...ha! For now I have a good excuse and just decorate my baby girl--she has at least 5 outfits that were made for this single occasion.

For the holiday weekend we were so lucky to have Kylie and Daniel in town and we got to spend a lot of time with them. Although you won't be able to tell since we didn't get a single pic with them?? So sad :(

Also, about a week before the 4th we threw a going away party for James & Magan who moved back to the great state of Texas. We miss them like crazy and can't wait to see them again--hopefully sooner than later! We also were invited to go with our friends Ben & Vanessa to the Lehi Roundup BBQ and rodeo--I've decided that rodeos give me anxiety {a little too much country for me} but it was great to spend time with them along with Shane & Shara.

Because the holiday fell on a Sunday this year the parade was on Monday July 5th. We had so much fun being in the Baby Brigade! Hattie just loved seeing all the people and was talking away in her stroller! Pretty cute :)



























1 comment:

Melissa Zurcher said...

Oh my beautiful baby with the beautiful outfit! Love your patriotism, Alexa! Job well done!