Tuesday, July 20, 2010
6 Months Old
Holy cow! Seriously, where does the time go?? 6 months has already come and gone! I can't believe my baby is over half way to one year old--that's just too crazy! Here are some fun things that Manhattan was up to at 6 months:
Height: 28.1 inches - 98.87%
Weight: 14.07 pounds - 14.27%
Head: 16.33 inches - 20.73%
- She is our tall skinny girl! The doctor said she is on her way to being a supermodel, ha! We have no idea where she gets her height.
- She is still in size 1 diapers and some 3/6 month clothes are still too big in the waist but overall she is in size 6 month clothing.
- She tried Prunes for her first fruit and loved them! She seems to like anything sweet just like her mama and daddy ha!
-She was creeping and rocking and rolling EvErYwHeRe and started doing a funny little army crawl
- She tried Carrots for her first veggie and didn't like them too much
- She became a pro at sitting up
- She started to get tricky on her hands and knees then lift one arm straight up in the air with a big smile on her face--it was so funny!
- She tried apples and it was the first time finishing an entire jar
- Her Grandpa Lynn gave her strawberries for the first time
- She started reaching for people when being held and reaches up when she wants to be picked up
- She fell off the bed for her first and LAST time. She was asleep and the next thing I know I heard a clunk and then a scream. I was so sick to my stomach. She was just fine and I definitely cried more than she did. I felt HoRrIbLe!
- She started pulling herself up on things like our dining chairs, coffee table and crib
- She started crying when things that she wanted were taken away from her--especially Prada's toys that seem to always be within her reach
- AND...the biggest milestone of all...CRAWLING!!! On July 3rd she started crawling and has been all over the place since.