Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lunch, Ladies and Babies

Remember these ladies?




Well...now we all have babies!



Hattie & Me {9 weeks}

Amanda & Ronin {5 months}

Jackie & Aidaleena {6 weeks}


We all met up for an early lunch with 3 babies, 3 carseats, 3 diaper bags and took up 3 tables! Ha! Who ever thought that back in first grade we would all be:
1. Living in Utah
2. Still be BFF's after all these years
3. All be MOMMA'S to AdOrAbLe babies who are within 4 months of each other!
I am so grateful to have these beautiful women in my life--I truly don't know what I would do without them! They are the BEST! Thank you so much Jackie Beth and Amanda for such a wonderful afternoon!

4 comments:

Ben N Nessa said...

I love ALL of those pictures of you guys...from the bellies to the babies....soooooo cute!

D'Laina said...

How fun! You guys all picked a perfect time to get knocked up LOL all the babies are so stinkin cute too!

Cristina said...

cute baby and cute outfit!

grant + brittany said...

this is just the cutest post in the whole world. oh my gosh i just love you guys! and all those little babies!