Can I just say that time goes by way too fast?! I cannot believe that Manhattan is already two months old! So CrAzY!!! She is growing and changing everyday and it's so much fun watching her learn. Her pediatrician is really busy so her appointment isn't until March 8th but we weighed and measured her yesterday and here are her two month "stats":
Height: 24 inches 87th Percentile
Weight: 11 pounds 36th Percentile
She is so long and skinny! I had to put away all of her newborn clothes at about 7 weeks and yes, I did shed a tear or two :) What else is Manhattan up to at two months? Let her tell you!
- I still LOVE bath time and being naked I could lay around in the buff all day long if my Mom would let me
- I still love singing and music and calm right down when I'm sung to
- I surprised my momma on the February 15th and rolled from my tummy to my back!!! I now do it several times a day--it's a good way to get me off of tummy time which I'm not liking so much these days
- I still love my swing and take naps in it every morning
- I started sleeping through the night consistently at 6 weeks and it makes my parents soooo happy even though I'm a little night owl and go to bed pretty late most nights
- I found my hands and I suck on them a lot
- I had my first Valentine's Day! It was fun!
- I love reading books and my momma still reads to me everyday
- I am such a happy baby and smile and "talk" all the time
- I adore my daddy and could stare at him all day!