Sunday, February 15, 2015

19 weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 19 weeks (and 3 days)
Size of baby: Baby is the size of an heirloom tomato.
Maternity Clothes: Not yet.  I'll proabably just end up being stubborn and not buy any, ha!
Gender: It's a BOY!!! Yale Maguire Pack.
Movement: He's been moving a lot more and I love it!
Sleep:  Sleeping great with Unisom.
Weight Gain:  3 pounds
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach.
Best moment this week: Feeling him wiggle all around in my belly. 
Cravings:  Rice and beans. Chips and mom's homemade salsa. Beef and broccoli. Plain bagels with plain cream cheese. Sprite.
Symptoms: Lots of heartburn which equals lots of Zantac and lots of tums. Braxton hicks that take my breath away. And lots and of lower back pain. Some days it's pretty debilitating. And starting to feel a little more off balance. Watch out, ha!

No comments: