Thursday, February 5, 2015

18 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 18 weeks 
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a bell pepper.
Maternity Clothes: Not yet.  But my pants are definitely getting tighter. Dang it! 
Gender: It's a BOY!!! Yale Maguire Pack.
Movement: I've started feeling little bumps here and there. I wish I could feel him more.
Sleep:  Sleeping great with Unisom.
Weight Gain:  3 pounds
What I miss: Not a whole lot.
Best moment this week: Going in for a heartbeat check and hearing his little heartbeat. 
Cravings:  Mexican food. Can I just move to Mexico? Ha! Chips and salsa. PF Changs. Sweets occasionally.
Symptoms: Lots of heartburn which equals lots of tums. Braxton hicks that take my breath away. And lots and of lower back pain. Some days it's pretty debilitating. 

No comments: