Saturday, January 10, 2015

14 weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 14 weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a lemon
Maternity Clothes: Not yet.  But I sure do like my Wunder Unders!
Gender: We went to the mall and found out early!!! Any guesses?!?!
Movement: I keep wondering if I feel little flutters?
Sleep: I started taking Unisom to help me sleep and it's made a world of difference!
Weight Gain:  0 pounds! That will be changing soon I'm sure, ha!
What I miss: Not a whole lot.
Best moment this week: Finding out the gender!!!
Cravings:  Mexican food is always a top choice and sweets are finally tasting as good as ever.
Symptoms:  Slowly but surely I'm starting to feel good!!! Hooray!!! I randomly will still throw up but overall feeling pretty good. Heartburn has started to kick in with a vengeance though. Boooo!!!

No comments: