Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015 and 13 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 13 weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a pea pod
Maternity Clothes: Not yet.  But I sure do like my Wunder Unders!
Gender: Scheduled our Gender Check for January 22!!! Eeeeekkkk!!! So excited!!!
Movement: Not yet, but can't wait!
Sleep: I started taking Unisom to help me sleep and it's made a world of difference!
Weight Gain:  0 pounds! I didn't gain over Christmas which is a miracle, ha!
What I miss: Not a whole lot.
Best moment this week: Hearing baby's headtbeat! Strong and healthy at 160.
Cravings:  Mexican Food!!! Yum!!!  Sweets NEVER sound good which is SO not me.
Symptoms:  Slowly but surely I'm starting to feel good!!! Hooray!!! Heartburn has started to kick in with a vengeance though. 

No comments: