Friday, May 15, 2015

31 & 32 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 31 weeks 
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a coconut
Maternity Clothes: I have two pairs of maternity pants that I wear. They are comfortable but I don't love them. Definitely looking forward to buttoning my old skinny jeans again.
Gender: It's a BOY!!! Yale Maguire Pack.
Movement: He moves a lot and is heads down and he kicks my ribs with his little feet. 
Sleep:  Sleeping great with Unisom.
Weight Gain:  17 pounds.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach. Having more energy--I'm so tired lately!
Best moment this week: Yale has been getting lots of hiccups and it's so fun to feel them!
Cravings:  So the past couple of weeks I've needed lots of caffeine. I go every day and get some type of mixed beverage from the swig (usually Diet Mt Dew) in order to make it through the day. See's candy. Oreo's. 
Symptoms: Tired alllll the time. And my back pretty much is in constant pain. And I'm totally starting to waddle, ha!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 32 weeks 
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a large jicama.
Maternity Clothes: I have two pairs of maternity pants that I wear. They are comfortable but I don't love them. I hate wearing anything right or cumbersome (especially the unmentionables!) and pretty much hate getting dressed. I just want to wear Mr. Pack's basketball shorts and T shirts. Definitely looking forward to not having to dress this bump any longer!
Gender: It's a BOY!!! Yale Maguire Pack.
Movement: He moves a lot and is heads down and likes to kick my ribs. 
Sleep:  Sleeping great with Unisom.
Weight Gain:  27 pounds. Yeah I gained 10 pounds. TEN freaking pounds in 4 weeks. I wanted to bawl my eyes out at my appointment. And don't worry, Dr. Judd reminded me that I'm only 1 little pound away from being at my delivery weight with Hattie. Oh and I've exceeded the weight I was with Holden. Third pregnancies are for the birds. 
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach. Having more energy--I'm so tired lately!
Best moment this week: getting to spend a lot of time looking at Yale during our 3D ultrasound. He smiled, frowned, opened his eyes and looooooves to have his hands AND feet next to his face. I wonder if he will hate to be swaddled?!
Cravings:  So the past couple of weeks I've needed lots of caffeine. I go every day and get some type of mixed beverage from the swig (usually Diet Mt Dew) in order to make it through the day. I wish I could say that I don't want any more sweets after my "jump" on the scale but I came home and comforted myself with See's. I have a problem. 
Symptoms: Tired alllll the time. And my back pretty much is in constant pain. I told Sean that I want to bring one of those inflatable donuts to sit on wherever we go (especially church) but he won't go for it. Hahaha!!! 



No comments: