Sunday, June 27, 2010

Father's are so Special






Sean and I have known each other now for quite a long time and I have seen him in many different roles but hands down seeing him as a father beats them all. He is incredible with Manhattan and she couldn't adore him more. From the first time he held her in his arms I could feel the immediate connection that they had. There is something very special about the bond between father and daughter. Sean is such a great husband and father--he is our provider, protector, comforter and nurturer. He is the love of my life and I couldn't be more grateful for everything he does for me to make my life easier. Happy FIRST Father's day Sean--you truly are the best!

2 comments:

THE HATHCOCK'S said...

Very sweet tribute!

Ben N Nessa said...

SO cute! Love all of the pictures! Sean is a great Father :)