Tuesday, March 16, 2010
3 Months Old
Where has the last month gone? Seriously are we already half way through March?! Unbelievable! I swear having kids makes you realize how special every day is and that we need to cherish the moments or they will pass us by. Well Manhattan is 3 months old today and is just loving life! What's she up to at 3 months? Let her tell you!
- I had my first Doctor's visit and got my first set of shots--I was not a happy camper
- I got my ears pierced! It hurt like mad but they look super cute--pain is beauty right?
- I am a champion at tummy time even though I don't like it much
- I kind of laugh a little when you blow on my tummy and I seem to be pretty ticklish like my daddy
- If I am on my back I never stop kicking and moving! I love it!
- I am starting to reach and grab for things--I really like to pull on mama's face and I seem to favor my left hand
- I just started to be able to hold my own bottle - I pull it out a lot but I'm getting the hang of it
- I go and see my sweet cousins every day and I love them so much!
- I caught my first cold but am so good natured that I just smile through it
- I went for my first "bike ride" with my daddy and loved every second of it
- I've been able to go outside a couple of days and enjoy the nice weather--who knew Utah was anything other than cold?