Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hattie's 20 Week Photo Shoot :)











Well...I went in yesterday for my 20 week ultrasound and I have to admit I was a little nervous. I was so worried that something might be wrong with our little one--yes, I am a HUGE worrier. But everything turned out to be just fine! She is measuring great, has all 4 chambers of her heart, two little kidneys, a perfect little spine, and the most precious little profile. She is also moving A TON! I can't really feel her yet so it was good to know that she moves all over the place. Here are some pictures of our little precious who will be here in about 20 weeks! I can't believe we are half way there--it's incredible!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I love the name you gus chose and love her nickname! Beautiful! I hope all goes well and can't wait to meet her through photos. :) Take care!

Cristina said...

Hattie is an adorable nickname! I'm lovin it!