Hey! Sorry we have been such terrible bloggers lately. We have been crazy busy after the wedding and to be honest the blog sort of fell by the wayside. But we are alive and well and wanted to share some of whats been going on with us lately.
1. We got MARRIED!!! Wahoo! It was the happiest day of our lives and we promise to post some more pictures soon.
2. We went on a honeymoon! We started out at the Zermatt in Midway, UT and then from there we went to Vegas, Disneyland, San Diego and then Seal Beach! We were gone one week and had an absolutely wonderful time.
3. We celebrated Christmas. It was so much fun to spend time with both of our families. This year was especially fun because we were able to spend it with Shane, Shara and Kaylee. Kaylee was AdOrAblE and so overwhelmed with all of the Mermee (The little Mermaid) presents Santa brought her. It was the cutest thing ever to watch her open all of her gifts.
4. We celebrated the New Year just the two of us hanging out and watching movies. It was so nice to spend some quality time together just vegging.
5. We have a brand new niece! Shane and Shara welcomed Kennady Lynn on January 4. She is a beautiful little girl and we are so happy to have her in the family.
So that is what has been going on with us lately. Here are a few pictures for y'all to enjoy!
**Most of these are from Sean's phone so sorry there aren't a ton...